Monday, July 23, 2012

Coming Soon!!! Eden Design Garden!

COMING SOON:
 
Eden Design Garden at Etsy

Big Bad Collars will soon feature collars with custom designed plates from Eden Design Garden

It all began nearly two years ago.  
I got a message from another seller on Etsy.
She was not an ordinary seller.  
She was from my High School.
One of those awful people that there is NOTHING bad you can remember or let alone try to say about them. 
She had some ideas for some collars.
Her work is exquisite. 
I was flattered to think she even wanted to work with me.  
On top of it all she is one of those noble, wonderful people that does great deeds.
You can read her bio HERE
And she is hilarious. 
Oh, would she just trip and curse or something.
I commissioned a necklace for my sister from Eden.
 This is what came back to me: 
(And of course Gail did spectacular photos! 
http://gmiyaphotography.com/ )





The inscription plates read:

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all. 




This poem has always made me think of my sister since I first heard it when I was small as she was reciting it to a friend.

Thank you Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment