Monday, October 4, 2010

Ugh. Enough said.


 Ugh. Wishing I was someplace else...
 
Very close childhood friends opened up a lovely little shop up in Renton, WA.  (Talk about a love story...I will have to tell that one someday.  It is about knowing your true love and not letting her get away.  It is a story so wonderful it just makes the world feel right again)  Would give anything for a gray drizzly day, holding a fresh, hot mocha breve, and chatting with old friends...I am ready for fall:  the smell of earthy soil, wind ripping off the plains, days that never rain...just mist, first snow on Halloween...

Sigh...time to go out and face the Sunshine...

(Do me a favor...go see John and Soo for me...)
(and yes I did totally steal the cartoon from them...what are friends for? ;-)

Espresso Daviso
 
Location:
Renton, WA, 98057
Phone:
☏ 425 271-4371
Mon - Fri:
6:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:
8:00 am - 1:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment