Thursday, September 9, 2010

I didn't want to have to do this...

Alright people...Eve begged me not to do it....but I am a desperate woman...I didn't want to have to do this!

It is time to bring in The Heavy.  
The Hired Muscle.  
The Help.

Unfortunately, when you play the wild card...you don't always know what you get.
He is unleashed!

So here it is: 
Segan says go donate now! 
OR 
THE LITTLE BROWN FUZZBALL 
GETS IT!

Come on people.  Don't make a grown dog writhe in shame for you!
(Just $5 is all the poor guy is asking...)



(Repeated  but just in case:  So here's the backstory:  A friend back home is fundraising for the MS Society.  She is participating in a bike-a-thon.  Help my friend Shelly help our friends.  I have neighbor, old high school friend, a former co-worker and very close girlfriend who all have MS.  It is not an esoteric disease.  And every little bit counts.  It doesn't take much to add up to a lot.  My coin jar has bought groceries on dark days.  $5 can help cure a disease.  If you are like me and you don't have much cash to give...then at least give your voice:  please pass the link on.  It is direct to the MS Society fundraising page.  Thanks.  Suzanne)

No comments:

Post a Comment